Bookmark and Share

idcard_3499_5.jpg
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Forum is locked
Reward weapons for sex... Forum is locked
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 12
TOPIC: Reward weapons for sex...
Reward weapons for sex... 5 Years, 3 Months ago  
First off like to say this is a dream game that I'm very happy a group of people had the King-Kong sized balls to make. Kudos for the effort put forth to this game.

Two things I have noticed though, has anyone else had trouble with reward weapons not spawning (two in particular the sexy robot leg and the wicked star mace from having sex with Satan's wife). What should I do to fix this issue if it has already been done so? I tried to look it up here but found no posts about it.

In either case great job on the game guys, and I hope for more from you in the future
The topic has been locked.

Re:Reward weapons for sex... 5 Years, 3 Months ago  
I've also had this problem as well. After having sex with Satan's Wife or the Sexy Robot, they stay there, do not drop any loot and if I hit the return key the camera wigs out until I let go of the key.

Re:Reward weapons for sex... 5 Years, 3 Months ago  
I didn't even know that the devil chick drops a weapon normally. I never got one from her, so I guess that bug is happening to me too. Also, the last time I tried the robo chick, she didn't drop anything. She did drop it twice before though, so I thought maybe she ran out, heh.

Re:Reward weapons for sex... 5 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 0
I'm having the same issue as well, no weapon from Satan's wife, though I haven't checked the robot girls yet.
tammy_213
Spliff
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user

Re:Reward weapons for sex... 5 Years, 2 Months ago  
i always get a weapon when satan's wife and the skinny robot chick get the orgasm meters filled about a and a half times

Re:Reward weapons for sex... 5 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 0
So after a bit of testing, it seems the weapons are mission based. I had not completed any missions in downtown before I tried them and no weapons dropped. After finishing the second last mission (Praise be to Black Jesus) I gave it another try and they drop every time for me now.
tammy_213
Spliff
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user

Go to topPage: 12