Bookmark and Share

idcard_3499_3.jpg
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Forum is locked
Very short reward sex scene... Forum is locked
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Very short reward sex scene...
Very short reward sex scene... 5 Years, 4 Months ago  
I all,

I don't know why, but everytime I get "reward sex" after a mission, it's very short, I can't get to do any actions at all and finish the scene in 2 seconds...

Is it a bug ?

Thx for helping ^^
The topic has been locked.

Re:Very short reward sex scene... 5 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 3
Yes this is a bug, the sex after missions should last as long as you want and you should be able to perform the actions. We have not seen this problem before.

Please let us know when you purchased the game, box or download, and if you have downloaded and installed the latest patch.
JB
Admin
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user

Re:Very short reward sex scene... 5 Years, 4 Months ago  
Nevermind...

Since the download was so slow on the official site after purchasing, I got it from a torrent thinking it will be the same, but it was not

I've waited for the download to complete and everything works perfectly fine now

Sorry for the false alert and thx guys

Re:Very short reward sex scene... 5 Years, 3 Months ago  
I had the same problem w/ Reward scenes. It plays through and it's over. Granted, you can see some of them in the Fantasy mode, but some of them never spawn there. I tried to download and install the patch, but the install says I'm already fully updated. BTW, I am playing the full version and not the demo.

Re:Very short reward sex scene... 5 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 3
Strange. There have been reports of broken versions floating around on the web. This has not been a problem with the purchased version of the game.
Please let us know when you purchased the game, box or download. If it was a download, please forward the email with the download link to techsupport@bonetown.com
JB
Admin
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user

Re:Very short reward sex scene... 5 Years, 3 Months ago  
I purchased the full a few days ago, but after I exited the game completely and restarted, the Veggie Girl spawned in a different area near the back. She's there every time now. So I'm guessing for her to have spawned in the front the first time was the fluke. Everything seem alright with it now so far. Thank you.

Go to topPage: 1