Bookmark and Share

idcard_3499_1.jpg
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Forum is locked
A demo version? Forum is locked
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: A demo version?
A demo version? 4 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 1
Am i crazy or did i imagine seeing something about a demo version? I got all excited about making a decision to play...and no. Is this how it works? Get all excited and NEED to buy. lol The 1.1.1. version downloaded fine, i think. I have to buy the...main version...to play...the free 1.1.1. download?

Thank you for reading my confusion. Hoping you have a good day,

j
eLfinLoVe
Spliff
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Gender: Female Location: im right nex' dooooorrrr Birthday: 05/26
The topic has been locked.

Re:A demo version? 4 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 1
Yay, got to play. Do i now understand the plight of men? No more than before. Well, maybe a lil. Lets see...crack makes you run fast. K. Not just anyone on the street will go down on you wheneva. Getting beat up sux but giving women orgasms does make you hit twice as hard. Something to remember. A bottle of liquor's $10. Oral love heals. And that's why i always went campin' with my Boo. Awwwbaby you fell off a log getting firewood? C'm'ere 'n' i'll fix you up. Yeah, no wetnaps in the game but maybe that's why they disappear after sex. Goin' to go clean up. Hmmm big girls are hungry for penis with their lower expectations. I'm not sure what the hoe ratio is but it's a liiiiiiittle bit high here.

FUN, took me a long time to get to play but i was LOLing when i got in BoneTown. No chica players Makes sense though. It seems to be more of a manly market for BoneTown. Although, i was rather excited to try it. Then again my $14 bottle of liquor could've helped that right along. How i got home 'n' came across this game's a mystery...kind of

Anyways, this was fun. Thank you for making BoneTown possible for the public.

Sincerely,
ChatswithselfNselfanswerself
eLfinLoVe
Spliff
graphgraph
Last Edit: 2009/11/29 11:57 By eLfinLoVe.

Re: A demo version? 4 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 1
drunk much?
eLfinLoVe
Spliff
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 1